B-Calm SOS Intensive Care Facial Serum
For All Skin Types With Extremely Sensitive Skin
An emergency treatment serum to soothe and reduce skin sensitivity, irritation and redness. Clinical tests showed 96% less desquamation, 94% less sensitivity and 91% reduction in redness and irritation after 4 weeks.*
- Treats sensitivity, irritation & Redness
- For long term sensitivity or occasional flare ups
- Certified Dermocosmetics
- Free from fragrance, alcohol, essential oils, mineral oils & silicones
- 94% reported less sensitivity in clinical tests*
- 91% reported a reduction in redness and irritation*
This intensive serum contains our exclusive ingredient ‘Skinbiome Repair’ to immediately relieves symptoms of extreme sensitivity whilst strengthening the skin’s barrier to prevent it reoccurring. Within a few days, the balm will regulate and balance the mechanisms involved in reddening and irritation.
B-Calm SOS Intensive Care Facial Serum can be used at any time as an emergency cure when the skin flares up or to treat long term sensitivity.
- Immediately relieves soreness
- Reduces adverse reactions.
- In just a few days, the balm regulates the mechanisms involved in reddening and irritation.
- The skin recovers uniformity, smoothness and calmness '
What are Dermocosmetics?
Where cosmetics and dermatology meet. In order to qualify for this status, products must contain active ingredients that have been clinically tested against a specific skin concern. Products must provide an in-depth action on all three layers of the skin to ensure the optimal correcting action.
What is Skin Microbiota?
We are covered in germs, both externally and internally. In our body, there are more germs than cells.
More than a million microorganisms of at least 100 different species colonise every square centimetre of skin. They live in perfect symbiosis, they communicate with us using our own immune system, and they help develop it. This group of microorganisms is known by the name skin microbiota.
These micro-organisms can be classified into two groups:
- Resident – they have the capacity to multiply, they are not harmful, indeed they can be beneficial.
- Undesirable, – these adhere to the skin from the environment, they can generate disorders and are not healthy at all.
Having the right balance of microbiota is important, it works to protect the skin acting as a physical and chemical barrier that whilst also protecting our immune system.
How to Use:
Morning & evening, gently massage a small amount into the face, neck and décolletage. Avoid the eye area.
Alternatively, apply directly to the local area of sensitivity when the skin flares up.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water) …Solubilizing Agent
Propanediol …. Solvent
Hydrogenated Lecithin …. Emulsifying Agent
Lactococcus Ferment Lysate …. Active Ingredient
Pentylene Glycol ….Humectant
Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil .. Plant Emollient
Squalane ….. Emollient
Xanthan Gum …. Rheologic Additive
Butylene Glycol …. Solubilizing Agent
Fructooligosaccharides … Active Ingredient
Citric Acid … pH Adjuster
Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract … Active Ingredient
Disodium Succinoyl Glycyrrhetinate … Active Ingredient
Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan … Active Ingredient
Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract … Active Ingredient
Sodium Benzoate …..Preservative
Dunaliella Salina Extract …. Active Ingredient
Acetyl Hexapeptide-49 … Active Ingredient